Terms & Conditions
Mari Beach Club Bali is dedicated to ensuring a delightful and memorable experience for all our guests. To facilitate a smooth reservation process and provide clarity on our policies, we have outlined the following booking policies and terms:
We kindly request that you carefully read and comply with our rules and regulations, as they outline our respective rights and obligations. By submitting your reservation, you confirm your agreement to Mari Beach Club’s terms and conditions.
We maintain a smart casual dress code. Proper swim attire must be worn in the pools at all times.
We do not permit any alcohol brand attire/merchandise.
- Photography equipment including video cameras, telescopic lens, or drones unless there is a prior arrangement with Mari Beach Club Marketing department.
- Outside food and drinks. We pride ourselves on our food and beverage offerings.
- Pets are not allowed in our venue.
- Weapons, all sharp/dangerous items. The exception to this rule is our in-house. Police or when we have Police or Army escorting VIP guests, Politicians, etc.
- Illegal substances are not allowed inside the venue. Indonesia carries severe penalties for the possession of illegal drugs.
- Our management reserves all rights to refuse entry. All items not permitted will be labelled and held by our Guest Relation team until departure.
Children under the age 8 must be accompanied by an adult when using any facility in the restaurant/ beach club. Should you wish to bring nannies, we ask that they adhere to the same dress code as our other guests.
Glass, food, and smoking are strictly prohibited in the pool area. Guests are required to shower before entering the pool. The management reserves the right to enforce pool usage limits.
Lost Items and Breakage
Mari Beach Club will not be held responsible for any lost items or breakage during your visit.
Mari Beach Club reserves the right to capture and post photographs taken at the venue for marketing purposes.
Prices are inclusive of service charge and government tax.
Please inform our reservation team of any dietary preferences or special requests during the booking process.
Bookings are subject to availability, and we strive to accommodate all our guests as much as possible.
- Full payment of minimum spend is required in advance to secure the bookings; the amount varies depending on the area. Please note all payment received is non-refundable and is transferable subject to availability.
- Please note that the Minimum Spend applies to all guests including children above 5 yo and nannies.
- The table will be held for a maximum of 10minutes for the guest to proceed with the payment.
- After completing the booking, an automatic e-booking confirmation will be emailed to the designated email address.
- Please note about the travel time going to Mari Beach Club. Heading from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran or Tanah Lot will take approximately 2hrs, Canggu or Seminyak approximately 1,5hrs and Ubud approximately 4hrs.
- In the case of NO SHOW, the payment received will be declared VOID and 100% non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Holding table time is 15minutes. Prior notification of late arrival by call or WhatsApp is a MUST and Mari will hold the table maximum for 1 hour.
- If the guests wish to reschedule, it can be done for a maximum of 6 days from the original booking date and can be done by call or WhatsApp. The payment is fully transferable and the area will be subject to availability.
- In the case of lousy weather, the reservation will be allocated without any guarantee and subject to availability.
- If management must close the operations for any reasons, prior reservations will be refunded as e-voucher valid for 6 months with the full amount of the paid booking.
- By the end of the day, the remainder of Minimum Spend cannot be transferable to other day/date.
- For a group booking, different Terms & Conditions apply.
- All cancellation must be made in writing and must be acknowledged by Mari Beach Club
(PT. Syah Bali Ventura) to be valid.
- All payment received is non-refundable and is transferable subject to availability.
- Failure to show up or arrive late may result in the relocation of your reservation without a guarantee of an alternative seating option
- Amend or cancel your reservation please contact our Reservation at:
Phone: +62 361 934 7766